For booking inquiries, event submissions or partnerships - contact us at email@example.com
Technical issues? Consider the options below. If all else fails, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep in mind that you should always make sure you're running the latest version of the outlet.fyi app as well as the latest version of your phone or tablet's operating system before following these steps.
RESTART YOUR PHONE OR TABLET
Always try restarting your phone or tablet first.
CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION
If restarting your device doesn't help, please try using the app both on Wi-Fi and on your mobile data connection to see if the problem is because of a weak Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL
If restarting your device and checking your connection doesn't help, try deleting and reinstalling:
iPhone and iPad
- From the Home screen, tap and hold the app icon until it shakes.
- Tap x on the app to delete it.
- Go to the App Store, reinstall outlet.fyi and then log in with your username and password.
- Go to your phone or tablet's Settings and tap Applications > Manage Applications > outlet.fyi.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Go to the Google Play Store, reinstall and then log in with your username and password.
STILL NO LUCK?
If these steps didn't resolve your problem, contact us at email@example.com
Homepage Graphics by Étienne Jacob